[fireball] 34695: - Partly revert 24104: "I do not known if I done right in NtGdiRealizePalette step2, step2 is not tested." - if you don't know, don't do at all! Memory DC "supports drawing operations on a bitmap" according to MSDN, so why changing device's palette? I think it was not done for a reason, and if you can't test, don't touch before you have a test application. - Reformat another part of 24104, and include warning messages too, to track palette failures. - Put two mandatory debug pr

Show replies by date

5903
days inactive
5903