[ros-arm-bringup] 32664: - Make another kind of page fault also be handleable by our hacked-up handler: paged pool now fully works. - Current status: we now make it all the way to the first system call at the end of Phase 0! - We now make the IRQL routines modify the IRQL saved in the KPCR, to make some assertions work. - Build mem.c and memgen.c from RTL in order to get non-optimized but portable Rtl*Memory routines and Rtl*Swap routines. - Take the PPC non-optimized but portable Ex*Interlocked

Show replies by date

6064
days inactive
6064