[hyperion] 33703: modified include/psdk/winnls.h Added definitions for NormalizeString and IsNormalizedString (Vista and later) Correct an embarassing bug (some macros were terminated with "; ", shame shame) added nls added nls/3rdparty added nls/3rdparty/icu We officially welcome IBM's excellent ICU4C library for Unicode support to our humble source tree. May our marriage be long, happy and fertile. added nls/3rdparty/icu4ros.rbuild added nls/dll added nls/dll/normaliz_redist added nls/dll/norm

Show replies by date

5965
days inactive
5965