[ros-arm-bringup] 32666: - We now define a much simpler system call interface -- instead of using interrupt 2E with the system call ID in the ip register, we use the system call ID as the interrupt number! On ARM, all software interrupts have a generic handler, so ANY software interrupt will be a system call, and the interrupt number is the system call ID! - Removed a bunch more i386-only exports from the ARM kernel. - Implemented all the READ/WRITE_REGISTER* routines for ARM/PPC. - Implement ha

Show replies by date

6064
days inactive
6064