[sginsberg] 42378: - Remove asm-optimized versions of RtlRandom and RtlUniform -- there is *no* reason to use hand-optimized assembly for simple routines like these -- let the compiler do its job, please. Also, we compiled random.c *and* random_asm.S, meaning we duplicated the functions -- the compiler didn't detect this and silently used the C versions. - Don't forward RtlRandomEx to RtlRandom in ntdll -- RtlRandomEx should use a different algorithm (but is simply a copy of RtlRandom right now)

Show replies by date

5525
days inactive
5525