[ros-arm-bringup] 32148: Implement a proper ARM startup routine. We disable the FIQ and IRQ lines, then disable and flush D and I caches, set up a temporary boot stack, and call ArmInit. In ArmInit we define the structure that a compatible bootloader has to send us and currently make some assertions on it, before dropping into the common, portable, freeldr startup (BootMain). This would be the place where we would want to setup UART0 for serial support later on, as well as TIMER0. In MachInit, w

Show replies by date

6099
days inactive
6099