[ros-arm-bringup] 32372: Get rid of complete hack that MmInitializePageList was, and use the ARC Memory Descriptor Tree instead. No more magical assumptions about page numbers. No more BIOS Memory Map from FreeLDR. No more hard-coded/static addresses being pased from the bowels of FreeLDR to the kernel. "Oh my God, I can't believe this is real." We can now continue the ARM port since the ARM port uses real ARC memory descriptors and not the completely hacked up pages the kernel was previously cr

Show replies by date

6090
days inactive
6090