[cfinck] 27786: - Get rid of an unneeded variable in GetSystemInformation - Minor changes to the GetProcNameString function - Fix unselecting the license text. EM_SETSEL only works after the edit control has been drawn, so we cannot send this message in the WM_INITDIALOG message handler. Instead we use PostMessage now. See KB96674 for more details. - Downloaded the latest GPL 2.0 text from the GNU website and use that as the "gpl.txt" now. Now we don't have these annoying "box" characters in the

Show replies by date

6269
days inactive
6269