[cfinck] 38580: Introducing the "ReactOS Automatic Testing Utility", superseding our current syssetup/cmd/dbgprint hack for running automatic regression tests. Without any parameters, it mostly works the same as our current solution, but all in a standalone application. Adding the /w parameter will submit all results to the web service committed in my previous commit. The application would also make it possible to run Wine Tests regularly on a Windows machine and submitting the results. This wou

Show replies by date

5738
days inactive
5738