[ros-arm-bringup] 33969: - Implement the basic stall interrupt to be used to calculate the factors for KeStallExecution (using NT MIPS algorithm, hope this will work) - Also written KeStallExecution. - Now, we are back to where we hang before Phase 1 (so Phase 1 doesn't occur anymore). - This hang is because we used to do a DPC here, which isn't good, since IRQL is already at dispatch. - Instead, the correct course of action is to enter the idle loop, which will schedule the phase 1 thread. - Bu

Show replies by date

5942
days inactive
5942