[gschneider] 37913: - Fix drawing the status bar over the play cards, happened if no status bar was specified on sol startup (Win and ROS behavior); the bar has to be created to get the coords right - so we'll just hide it if we don't need it (like it's done when toggling status bar visibility in options) - Additional cleanup by Roel Messiant, <roelmessiant AT gmail DOT com>: - Replace the default options magic value by the proper constant - Status bar height was being set wrong, but the system'

Show replies by date

5767
days inactive
5767