[ion] 23177: [AUDIT] - PspGetImagePath: internal to ROS and reads the image path pretty differently from how NT does it. - NtQuery/Set functions: although huge in size, they are just a set of 2-10 line sub-functions which only transfer data from EPROCESS into a usermode structure or vice-versa. Fully documented in Nebett's book, and we have many test cases in the tree which show their clean implementation. - Also, our nice automatgic buffer validation and size checks are 100% Thomas's genius and

Show replies by date

6637
days inactive
6637