[sir_richard] 45280: [NTOS]: Rework the trap macros again. This time we needed some added complexity because of the need for runtime patching at boot. We got away with it nicely and basically implement a simple "if" in ASM, which gives us a deterministic set of instructions (vs the compiler). We then patch if if needed (see next bullet). [NTOS]: Support systems without SYSENTER. Nothing was actually disabling the SYSEXIT mechanism recently enabled. Now IRET is always used unless a SYSENTER machi

Show replies by date

5349
days inactive
5349