[ros-arm-bringup] 33937: - We now implement a super-basic (and probably broken) context switching mechanism. - We completely ignore setting the thread to the right scheduler state, and don't do any APC delivery checking, or any other work. - We now implement a basic KiThreadStartup, which behaves properly (we believe). Doesn't handle user-mode threads yet, though. - This gets us through PspSystemThreadStartup, and.. - We now reach Phase1InitializationDiscard! A major step has been reached, now i

Show replies by date

5944
days inactive
5944