[fireball] 38019: - An "almost working" kbhit implementation by Russel. The code is rather crappy, feel free to improve it. Some notes: 1) Forgive my sloppy coding skills (all those LeaveCriticalSections, use of malloc/free), a lot of it was written in a rush to get something going. 2) For some reason, the first char entered isn't detected (on windows and reactos) 3) The thread safety code is questionable, I haven't tested this, but windows does use critical sections for it. 4) Compared to the w

Show replies by date

5763
days inactive
5763