[jimtabor] 34430: - Christoph von Wittich spotted a condition when co_MsqPostKeyboardMessage was called from KeyboardThreadMain, the thread was unlocked when waiting in co_MsqSendMessage. The problem; UserLeave was called before waiting on an event. I added checks to verify locking and if not, lock the thread. I'm not sure ATM if co_MsqPostKeyboardMessage should have full locking since it is only used by input.c. - Added IdlePing to wakeup process threads before waiting on events, it look like t

Show replies by date

5915
days inactive
5915