[jimtabor] 28797: - Win32k: DC_ATTR: Moved to it. - We need to decide how to optimize the syncing. CreateD/IC/CompatibleDC, GetDCState and SelectObject use the sync in one form. This can become ugly. Some DC handles do not belong to the current process. We need to reorder the mess in dc.c and clean it up. - Gdi32: The only ones using it are GetCurrentObject and with out updates Get/SetDCBrush/PenColor. - Implemented an example of RealizePalette. Moved SetBk/TextColor into dc.c, don't use them. -

Show replies by date

6226
days inactive
6226