[fireball] 28852: - Use real NT KPCR address (0xFFDFF000). - Remove all hacked KPCR_BASE definitions. - Make FreeLDR give address of PageDirectoryStart/End addresses. This was being ignored/incorrect until now and the page directory could've gotten overwritten. - Properly setup the HAL PDE, instead of having different PDEs for KUSER_SHARED_DATA, KPCR and ACPI I/O. - Do not over-write shared user data with ACPI I/O anymore. This was probably a bad idea. - Do not mark almost a meg of space as KPCR

Show replies by date

6226
days inactive
6226