[arty] 31625: t's a bit embarrasing that some of this was undone until recently, but we now correctly communicate the boot-time memory map to kernel land. In question is still how the ppcmmu idea of free pages and the ntoskrnl one will coincide. Lots of things were adapted in ofwldr as ntoskrnl and freeldr changed a bit since this was forked. Also, some hacks were in here to allow ofwldr to be ignorant of how some things were mapped. That's fixed. Many stupid and obvious bugs have been fixed. I'

Show replies by date

6101
days inactive
6101