[frik85] 26910: ReactOS Translation Service: I had worked on the ReactOS Translation Service (codename "ROST") in winter 2006/2007. It is almost ready, only one important part is missing, the user interface. I decided to improve RosCMS to version 3, which comes now with an new user interface that speed up the whole work-flow a lot. The plan is to use RosCMS v3 as flexible base for the translation service user interface. As RosCMS v3 is very flexible, both the interface and the database layout, i

Show replies by date

6354
days inactive
6354