[ros-arm-bringup] 34121: - Implement KiApcInterrupt -- ACPs now work! - Change some infinite loops to ASSERTs since bugchecks now work and we can better differentiate stubs versus loops versus unimplemented code. - Add back the system call debug prints -- total hack to make the stack work. - Add support for the ARC Disk Information/Signature in FreeLDR. - We've reached a major, major milestone here folks -- the kernel bugchecks because no boot device was found (since we don't have any working dr

Show replies by date

5928
days inactive
5928