[gedmurphy] 31687: - Fall back onto some of the previous win32k icon handling code, and fix user32 to suit. - This fixes the handle problem we were seeing which was caused by a failing NtUserFindExistingCursorIcon call in user32. It was incompatible with the new code and thus, creating a new icon for all LR_SHARED resources. - The new code is correct, and will be re-enabled once I've finished the cursoricon object rewrite (which will make it compatible with windows) - You'll probably need to 'ma

Show replies by date

6099
days inactive
6099