[sir_richard] 45616: [NTOS]: Instead of having an LRU linked list of working set pages, we instead have a bitmap. Advantage: Pages are only in a linked list when they are NOT active (free/zeroed, for now). This makes the LIST_ENTRY fields usable when a page is active, so we can store data in there. This will make it easier to sync our PFN format with Windows. Advantage: It's a lot faster to set/clear bits than to do list operations (both still O1 though). Scanning for the bit is a bit slower tha

Show replies by date

5327
days inactive
5327