[sir_richard] 47679: [HAL]: Implement HalTranslateBusAddress using Bus Handler support. The old HAL would just return whatever the caller gave (no translation was done). For example, with the new HAL, this now results in the translation of 0xCF800 in I/O space to fail (not sure which driver requests this), because this is not a valid I/O address on PC/AT systems (highest is 0xFFFF). This change also allows for the PCI driver to override the translation mechanism (which will piggy-back to the sys

Show replies by date

5219
days inactive
5219