[ion] 22696: - Fixes in ObCreateObjectType to pass Fireball's (and some of my own local) ob tests: - Fix a check in ObpFreeObject which was causing a bugcheck if the object had a handle database (fixes another kmtest failure/crash). - Verify parameters passed to ObCreateObjectType based on behaviour seen on Windows 2003 (I might've missed some, these are the ones I tested for). This fixes 2 of the kmtest failures. - Also make sure the object type's name doesn't have a slash in the name. - Also m

Show replies by date

6657
days inactive
6657