[sir_richard] 47600: [NTOS]: Fix up POOL_PREV_BLOCK based on suggestion by hpoussin. [NTOS]: Fix up NTAPI location in function definition. [NTOS]: Implement even more stringent header checks: ExpCheckPoolHeader and ExpCheckPoolBlocks. Normally we would only want this on a DBG build, but I am enabling them for now until I can fix paged pool. If your machine crashes, reverting this commit is NOT the solution (boots for me). [NTOS]: Add a AllowPagedPool BOOLEAN that will allow us to selectively ena

Show replies by date

5221
days inactive
5221