[greatlrd] 33593: adding 1 new syscall from vista : NtGdiCreateOPMProtectedOutputs Adding 62 new syscall from vista, they are known as D3DKMT for the graphic drv and gdi32.dll, I have not fix the protype for I do not known if it same as the drv prototype or not, yet. NtGdiDdDDICheckExclusiveOwnership, NtGdiDdDDICheckMonitorPowerState, NtGdiDdDDICheckOcclusion, NtGdiDdDDICloseAdapter, NtGdiDdDDICreateAllocation, NtGdiDdDDICreateContext, NtGdiDdDDICreateDCFromMemory, NtGdiDdDDICreateDevice, NtGdiD

Show replies by date

5970
days inactive
5970