[fireball] 28537: - Do not ignore BIOS memory map anymore. Private BIOS ranges (such as ACPI, SMBIOS, VideoROM, etc) are not assumed "free" anymore (which would result in hardware failure, crashes and/or corrupted memory). - Enhance the FreeLDR 2 NTLDR Compatibility Layer: * Use a special routine for grabbing static memory descriptors, so that if we ever run out, we will bugcheck. * The descriptors need to contain physical addresses, not virtual. Do proper fixups to handle this. * Add a "Free" m

Show replies by date

6236
days inactive
6236