[tkreuzer] 48463: [SHELL32] When creating a shortcut icon and we have 32 bpp, use GdiAlphaBlend to create the final bitmap. This is neccessary, since we want to support alpha channels and those are destroyed when using SRCPAINT or any similar ROPs on the alpha bitmap (not a bug, Windows works like that, too). We could use MaskBlt, if it would work correctly, but on reactos it destroys the alpha channel as well (bug!), it's also most likely slower then the current solution. Fixes broken overlay i

Show replies by date

5160
days inactive
5160