[arty] 35048: Fix step and next commands. Not perfect, but working. Also, make all printing go through KdbpPrint, and switch to KeStallExecutionProcessor for checking on messages from the terminal. Use the classic unix 100ms time limit for messages. We need to refactor debug entry. There's a whole bunch of intermixed code that basically handles 5 distinct states here: 1) Unexpected stop against a loose breakpoint instruction 2) Expected stop against a breakpoint instruction we placed 3) Singlest

Show replies by date

5921
days inactive
5921