[tkreuzer] 47060: [NTOSKRNL] - On backtraces, print the address of the call instruction (assumed 5 bytes lentgh) instead of the return address, which in many cases does not make sense. (WinDbg does it this way, too) - Fix Ke386SaveFpuState to store the fpu state in the buffer, but in the pointer to the buffer - Anable Ke386SaveFpuState to save the floating point state in KiNpxHandler and KiTrap13Handler, so we know what error we got. - Disable saving debug registers in the trap frame, as long as

Show replies by date

5254
days inactive
5254