[greatlrd] 25117: commit the patch from bug 1874 even it does not use the RDMSR and WRMSR measure methood, we need use the RDMSR and WRMSR for dual core and CPU support it see Intel documentations AP-485, who u should do it. The patch is from HTO Bugfix detections of RTSC support for single and dual core by me, adding check if the CPU support RDMSR and WRMSR and send a true or false value to GetCpuSpeed, so we known which method we should use. HTO patch should be use when it is false. other wise

Show replies by date

6494
days inactive
6494