[ros-arm-bringup] 32654: - Forgot to commit previous HAL changes. - There is no reason to implement the Interlocked* APIs in assembly in the kernel -- just have them call the intrinsics. - Also fix the way we were overloading the exported APIs, we now use the intrinsics all the time. - Convert loader block address to virtual, and parse the addresses inside it and convert them to virtual too, after we don't use them in FreeLDR anymore -- the kernel will delete the p->v identity mapping, and event

Show replies by date

6065
days inactive
6065