[ion] 25839: - KdDebuggerNotPresent should be FALSE by default. - KdpTimeSlipPending should be 1 by defalt. - Enable KdInitSystem; don't touch SharedUserData yet because our loader doesn't map it properly until we hit MmInit1, so disable this code for now. - Implement KdpPollBreakInWithPortLock. - Add calls to KdpPrint, KdpSymbol since KdpTrap now gets activated. Implement KdpPrint and KdpPrintString, but not KdLogDbgPrint (so debug messages before WinDBG connects are currently lost). - Implemen

Show replies by date

6423
days inactive
6423