[cfinck] 29285: Fix the uniata linking problems. Hope I did everything right :-D I still disabled building the driver, so someone else can test it first. - The i386.h, libgcc2.c, libgcc2.h, longlong.h and powerpc.h files were taken from the boot/freeldr/freeldr/math directory. They are used for 64-bit division support - Created a directory "ros_glue" for all this stuff, moved the ros_glue.cpp file there - Imported the three functions MOV_DD_SWP (the i486 version), MOV_DW2DD_SWP and MOV_DW_SWP fr

Show replies by date

6201
days inactive
6201